Friday, December 23, 2011

A new beginning...

Dear Reader...

It has been quite a while (nearly 9 months now) that I have written about our favourite pastime and obsession. A lot has happened during that while. India reached the pinaccle of success by winning the ICC World Cup at home in front of a delirious crowd in my city of Mumbai. That euphoria took a beating a few months later in England, when an injury-hit Indian team tasted their first whitewash in 11 years, losing 0-4. Fair to say, that this year had seen more than its fair share of ups and downs. Now, as we approach a new year and with another potentially mouth-watering series (after England, one should be careful about using such words :) starting in couple of days time, I thought it was time to rejevenuate my blog.

But then, as they say, if you are beginning anew, then go the whole hog. So I thought of giving a completely new identity to my blog. A new titla as well as a new address (http://amitoncricket.blogspot.com/). Hopefully, this new identity will spur me to be more active on this forum and hopefully, reach out to a wider audience with better quality writing. And, as always, I count on you, dear reader, for your continued support and endorsement. Will post shortly with my preview on the Boxing Day test.

Till then, be safe and keep reading...
Cheers
Amit

No comments:

Post a Comment